Den stora tråden om Nigeria-brev

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Den stora tråden om Nigeria-brev

Post  Robin Shadowes on Thu 26 May - 15:49

Kan ju alltid vara kul att dela med sig av diverse sådana. Här kommer mitt senaste som inledning. Rätt kort för en gångs skull. lol!

Dear Sirs,

I represent local miners of gold based in the eastern region of Ghana and our office located in Accra the capital city of the country and available for sale is 55kg of gold dust to interested companies or individuals at very competitive price. Buyer have the opportunity to buy the whole quantity or any quantity they wish to buy.

If interested do not hesitate to ask for our full corporate offer (FCO) for your perusal

Best Regards.

Mr. Ben Oko
Manager.

Utifall nån Exilensare skulle lockas av det generösa erbjudandet från Ghana så kommer resten här:

Tel. 00233267061638
Atern: Email: benoko2911@hotmail.com

👅

Last edited by Robin Shadowes on Fri 27 May - 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Poäng : 3753

Back to top Go down

Re: Den stora tråden om Nigeria-brev

Post  Aake on Thu 26 May - 15:56

Hur lyckas du dra på dig sådana brev?
Aake
Gandaake Grå

Poäng : 3598

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Thu 26 May - 21:47

Lite spam får man alltid när har så många adresser som jag. Fast jag är nog rätt förskonad ändå med tanke på att det bara är ett tiotal per dag om jag räknar in samtliga adresser.
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Post  Absurd on Fri 27 May - 9:04

Det är ju bara o passa på, inte varje dag man får chans att köpa 55 kg neger-guld :farao:
Absurd
Mammutjäger

Poäng : 2652

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Fri 27 May - 18:55

Absurd wrote:Det är ju bara o passa på, inte varje dag man får chans att köpa 55 kg neger-guld :farao:

Go, go, go, boy!! Du gör ett riktigt kap. :P
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Här får ni en ny chans att göra ett riktigt klipp

Post  Robin Shadowes on Tue 7 Jun - 6:49

Hello....

Show Details
Message body
Greetings to you,

I am Barrister. Godwin Addo (Esq.), a legal practitioner. My client was a member board of trustees SPDC London and was killed with his entire family in a fatal accident some years ago, Before his death, I assisted him to deposit the sum of $15.5.00Million ( Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars) in a Security Company here in Ghana for safekeeping.

The funds have remained unclaimed since his death, Considering the lack of success to locate any of his relatives for over a year now,I hereby solicit your consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client and you will then give instructions to the Security Company to transfer the deposited funds into another account you will provide, after which we shall then share the funds upon agreed terms.

Finally, Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and furnish me with the following information which will assist me in this claim,

1) Full Name
2) Home/Office Address
3) Age
4) Marital Status
5) Cell Phone/Fax Number
6) Your Country
7) Occupation
8) Sex
9) Your Company

These information will assist me to secure the necessary papers in your name When I receive your response, I will provide you with further details.

I await your reply.

Barrr.Godwin Addo {Esq.}

Tyvärr stod det ingen adress men jag klickade på reply för att se om det skulle dyka upp nåt sådant. Så här kommer det: barr_goodwinaddo01@hotmail.com. Lycka till! :bounce:
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Post  Ådärkomdenja on Tue 5 Jul - 14:57

Det här anlände i min mailbox idag:

MIGRATION TO YOUR COUNTRY
Date: 27th June 2011

Hallo,

As-Sal mu `Alaykum

My name is Salim Fadi Salim from Tripoli Libya and I am contacting for help and its about for you to receive luggage with significant asset in foreign currency (America dollars) in abroad (South Africa) on my behalf and safeguard the luggage (SAFE) ahead of our migration to your country from Libya through Egypt soonest God willing Inshallah. Already parts of the family have crossed into Egypt to wait and I am still inside Tripoli with my second son to work out possibility means to send out of Libya to abroad the luggage with cash content in foreign currency (US DOLLARS) with which we can start life with outside Libya in your country.

Now we have the connection to send the luggage to abroad through diplomatic mission but need particulars of trusted person to receive the luggage in your country hence my mail to you. Can I use your particulars to send the luggage across and can you receive it? If possible, p.s. send to me copy of your id and the Logistics will do the necessary paper work and documentations in favour of your name and documents corresponded to you.

God Willing, Inshallah, we make it to your country, you will guide me to your country immigration services to secure asylum status for us, and from money I'm going to send, you help me to a buy house that can sleep family of 11 to enable us to settle, invest and start new life in your country with you to manage our investment on partnership.
For more details; I would love to speak with you over the telephone but communication networks are broken-down, however, my number is 00218 92788 4075, but can call you for brief speak through satellite teleline company if you can give me your number and particulars.

Thank you (shukran)
Salim Fadi Salim
3 Al Fajjar LBY, Gregarage Tripoli, Libya
Tel/ 00218 92788 4075
Email; salimfadisalimfajjar@hotmail.co.uk

muhahahahahahaha - finns det nån idiot som går på sånt här bondfångeri? :face:
Ådärkomdenja

Poäng : 3606

http://files.myopera.com/foolishworld/albums/667915/rotsnake.png

Back to top Go down

Post  Absurd on Tue 5 Jul - 15:15

Ådärkomdenja wrote:Det här anlände i min mailbox idag:

MIGRATION TO YOUR COUNTRY
Date: 27th June 2011

Hallo,

As-Sal mu `Alaykum

My name is Salim Fadi Salim from Tripoli Libya and I am contacting for help and its about for you to receive luggage with significant asset in foreign currency (America dollars) in abroad (South Africa) on my behalf and safeguard the luggage (SAFE) ahead of our migration to your country from Libya through Egypt soonest God willing Inshallah. Already parts of the family have crossed into Egypt to wait and I am still inside Tripoli with my second son to work out possibility means to send out of Libya to abroad the luggage with cash content in foreign currency (US DOLLARS) with which we can start life with outside Libya in your country.

Now we have the connection to send the luggage to abroad through diplomatic mission but need particulars of trusted person to receive the luggage in your country hence my mail to you. Can I use your particulars to send the luggage across and can you receive it? If possible, p.s. send to me copy of your id and the Logistics will do the necessary paper work and documentations in favour of your name and documents corresponded to you.

God Willing, Inshallah, we make it to your country, you will guide me to your country immigration services to secure asylum status for us, and from money I'm going to send, you help me to a buy house that can sleep family of 11 to enable us to settle, invest and start new life in your country with you to manage our investment on partnership.
For more details; I would love to speak with you over the telephone but communication networks are broken-down, however, my number is 00218 92788 4075, but can call you for brief speak through satellite teleline company if you can give me your number and particulars.

Thank you (shukran)
Salim Fadi Salim
3 Al Fajjar LBY, Gregarage Tripoli, Libya
Tel/ 00218 92788 4075
Email; salimfadisalimfajjar@hotmail.co.uk

muhahahahahahaha - finns det nån idiot som går på sånt här bondfångeri? :face:

Fel person att försöka få hjälp för att få komma till Schweden och uppebära statsbidrag med kanske? Hehe.
Absurd
Mammutjäger

Poäng : 2652

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Tue 5 Jul - 17:00

Skönt att se att jag inte är ensam av att få sånt här. :face: lol!
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Post  Ådärkomdenja on Mon 11 Jul - 22:46

Hehe... det blir värre och värre, idag anlände följande mail:

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C
"Robert S. Mueller, III" <robert_mueller9999@att.net>
Add to Contacts
To:
ROBERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

We believe this notification meet you in a very good present state of mind and health. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington, D.C in conjunction with some other relevant Investigations Agencies here in the United States of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as regard to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly. It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your corresponden

In addition, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Mr Sanusi Lamido and Mr. Paul Jones along with some of the top officials of the ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office. We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from OHIO has already contacted them and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued at about US$8,000,000.00 (Eight million united states dollars),and as soon as i have received an immediate

We were further informed that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of the contract payment which was awarded to them from the Central Bank of Nigeria, to be very careful prior to this irregularities so that they don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance. And in case, you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the Central Bank of Nigeria, you are further advised to STOP further contact with them in your best interest and then contact immediately the real office of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) only with the below information accordingly:

NAME: MR.SANUSI LAMIDO
OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal
Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Email: sanusilmd217@gmail.com

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that doesn't come from the above email address and phone number should not be replied to and should be disregarded accordingly for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Governor of the Central Bank immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed, so as to enable you receive your contract fund accordingly. To this effect, you are required to reconfirm and authenticate your given particulars below for certainty and onward processing and release of you funds as we may not be held liable for any wrong payment.

FULL NAMES: ______________________________
CITY: _________________________
STATE: __________________________________
ZIP: ______________
COUNTRY________________________________
SEX: _______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedures as regard to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on their banking terms, so delay could be very dangerous. Once again, we will advise that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary information which they may require from you prior to the release of your fund to you accordingly. All modalities has already been worked out even before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything to worry about.

All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Without wasting much time, we will want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out. Should in case you need any more information in regard to this notification, feel free to get back to us on this email so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received your contract fund as stated.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards,
Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C

Jag funderar på om jag skall kontakta Obama. Fast... som neger är han kanske lierad med Nigeria-scumbags.
Så det får nog vara... 8)
Ådärkomdenja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ådärkomdenja on Thu 14 Jul - 8:09

Får utöka med ett Hong Kong-utsänt bluffmail á la Nigeria:

Dear Friend,

Greetings from Hong Kong, I work as an investment banker for a Major Bank in Hong Kong. I am getting in touch with you regarding my late client who died here in Asia without a next of kin and an investment worth millions of Euros placed in our bank some years ago. I want to present you as a surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement since you bear the same last name with the deceased. I am contacting you independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the project if and when I receive your response.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this project. Reply to my private email address: pangzhang2@yahoo.com.hk

Yours faithfully,
Pang Zhang
Ådärkomdenja

Back to top Go down

Tja

Post  Erk Swede on Thu 14 Jul - 18:18

är väl samma stil,till och med på svenska..
Det intressanta är att jag fått det på flera epostadresser,vilken fantastisk tur!!!
International Free Lotto Incorporated.

Huvudkontor Australien.

Kundservice / Huvudkontor Online.

Kära e-post användare,

Detta för att informera dig om att din e-postadress dykt upp som en

av vinnarna i femhundra tusen USA-dollar ($ 500,000.00) i "MEGA HIT"

kategori, och därför du kommer att krävas för att lösa in vinnande

priset i vår Fordringar regionala kontor i England (London) för alla

vinnare i denna kategori.

Vår årliga Gratis lotto ® E-base drar 2011 genomfördes från en

fullständig förteckning över e-postadresser till enskilda personer och

juridiska personer från vår högsta 9 givare och sorterades med en

avancerad automatiserad slumpmässig dator valomgång system. Inga poster

har gjorts och inga biljetter såldes.

Du är riktad att skicka ditt godkännande kod (8T5HGF) till din

tilldelade påståenden agenter.

Kontaktpersoner: Kyrkoherde Fader Ego Chukwunyere (fordringar direktör)

och fru Rose Ngozi

E-post: office41@one.co.il

Direkt Kontakt: Tel: +447-0359-68344

Högaktningsfullt

Dr Carol Söt

bearbetning direktör
Erk Swede

Poäng : 2449

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Thu 14 Jul - 22:00

Erk Swede wrote:är väl samma stil,till och med på svenska..
Det intressanta är att jag fått det på flera epostadresser,vilken fantastisk tur!!!
International Free Lotto Incorporated.

Huvudkontor Australien.

Kundservice / Huvudkontor Online.

Kära e-post användare,

Detta för att informera dig om att din e-postadress dykt upp som en

av vinnarna i femhundra tusen USA-dollar ($ 500,000.00) i "MEGA HIT"

kategori, och därför du kommer att krävas för att lösa in vinnande

priset i vår Fordringar regionala kontor i England (London) för alla

vinnare i denna kategori.

Vår årliga Gratis lotto ®️ E-base drar 2011 genomfördes från en

fullständig förteckning över e-postadresser till enskilda personer och

juridiska personer från vår högsta 9 givare och sorterades med en

avancerad automatiserad slumpmässig dator valomgång system. Inga poster

har gjorts och inga biljetter såldes.

Du är riktad att skicka ditt godkännande kod (8T5HGF) till din

tilldelade påståenden agenter.

Kontaktpersoner: Kyrkoherde Fader Ego Chukwunyere (fordringar direktör)

och fru Rose Ngozi

E-post: office41@one.co.il

Direkt Kontakt: Tel: +447-0359-68344

Högaktningsfullt

Dr Carol Söt

bearbetning direktör

Fanken vilket skönt namn den liraren hade. Även om han nu inte finns på riktigt.
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

en till

Post  Erk Swede on Sat 16 Jul - 13:23

här kommer dagens bidrag:
Hello,

I want to inform you that I searched out your ad from an online portal so I can establish a contact and discuss a business proposal with you. I am Trained Medic and Captain with the United States Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) in Pakistan.

Now I will like to brief you on the issue at hand. During our Military operations in Islamabad we got wind of a container containing foreign currencies which was being traded for arms by terrorist believed to be members of Al-Qaida. Because of our ambitious nature we unanimously agreed to divert the loot to our benefits. To cut the long Story short we brokered a deal amongst ourselves to split the loot and my split is 6,550,000.00 USD (Six Million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United Stated Dollars), and I need a cover that will help me claim the funds and invest this money in Europe probably in real Estate. This is exactly why I am contacting you.

If you are in Business with me I will give you 25% of the sum and furnish you with the remaining details. I have succeeded in registering this money as a consignment and transferred it to UK and deposited it in security company in UK with DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.

I want you to know that diplomats run a courier service which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE, this service is meant for transferring hard documents, huge funds and precious stones. they call it consignment.

This consignment will be registered under service and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the owner of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity. All I want from you is to act as a front because I will be court martial-ed if huge sums of monies are traced to me and if found guilty I will loose all my reputation as a marine and it is not honorable. I sincerely need your help. If you are OK with my offer please provide me with your direct telephone numbers.

I want you to feel at ease because I have thought this all over and has eliminated any related risk. I have documents duly certified by Pakistan authorities to ascertain the origin of the fund so as you can see the ball is in your court.

Regards,

Capt (Dr.) Editon.
25% var inga dåliga grejer!!!
Erk Swede

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Tue 19 Jul - 16:30

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
FROM THE DESK OF; MR PUMA ZAKI,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB),
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,
How are you and your family? Guess it is well with you.
I am Mr. Puma Zaki, I work as the Foreign Operations Manager of our bank here in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Although the world is a very small place and hard place to meet people with complete confidence, but as I have developed the trust on you, after a week fasting and praying i made up my mind to contact you for this confidential business transaction with hope that you will not disclose the secret of this great opportunity to another person.

There is an unclaimed sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5M) in my bank, and when went through the records, I discovered that this fund belong to one of our foreign customer who died years ago, and no beneficiaries or claimants were stated concerning to claim this funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim so that our bank will release the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the beneficiary/Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

This fund was meant for a short term investment in my country unfortunately the beneficiary died untimely. So, if you accept to assist me, I will place your name as the person who has the right to claim the fund which will enable our bank issue you fund investment document to avoid your government or anybody to question the source of the fund during the process of the transfer.

Hence you will be interested to assist me get this fund transferred in your account, I will reward you with 45% of the total sum while 55% will be for me. If you are sure of your trust, integrity for safe-keeping this fund in your account, contact me with your full detailed information including your private telephone number(mobile) for me to guide you on the best legal way to tender an application to claim this fund successfully from our bank. Again My coming to your country once the money transferred , Me and you will exchange our photos, For you to know me in your country Airport, I am waiting for your urgent response.

Yours faithfully.
Mr. Puma Zaki
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Wed 10 Aug - 20:22

Sir,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you; I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before now.
My name is David Moore, a master Capt, deployed to Libya. Am contacting you to assist me and my partner Mr. Ali Aujali receive and invest on our behalf the sum of US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) as we do not want to move the funds to the United States. We got the funds from Crude Oil deal here in Libya, the funds is in a safe consignment currently deposited with a Red Cross Agent working with NATO. All me and Ali requires requires from you is your honesty and maximum co-operation which this transaction deserves, i and Mr Ali Aujali will personally compensate you with $3,800,000.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response I can assure you that this transaction will take only Seven (7) days to be completed hence, I will require you to provide me with the following:
1. Your Full Name
2. Your Contact Address
3. Your Occupation / Position & Age
4. Your Mobile and House Telephone Number .
I guarantee that this will be executed under 100% legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Though I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons as Mr. Ali Aujali wants me to be handling everything due to his popularity and status in the country for now until all is completed. Please do get back to me urgently with your decision to enable me make an alternative arrangement if the need should arise, however please know the money box will be moved by the R.C. Agent and deposited with a secured courier company for direct delivery once we hear from you.
Reply to my Private Email: davidmoorelnd@rediffmail.com
PLEASE, THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES TOP CONFIDENTIALITY AND URGENCY.

Regards.
Capt David Moore.
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Jävlar vad jag får mycket Noggeria-brev nuförtiden.

Post  Robin Shadowes on Mon 15 Aug - 12:22

Very Urgent.

Greetings to you and your family, I am the manager of bill and exchange in THE BANK , i have a business of 5.5 Million United State Dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country , if you are
ready to assist me get back to me, i will give you full details on how the fund will be transfer to you.

Be rest assure that everything will be handled confidentially because, this is a great opportunity we cannot afford to miss, as it will make our family profit alot.
It has been 5 years go, that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to

Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers.
Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

The Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am
aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.
I acted as the Account Officer to most of the

politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act,I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank
files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control As

I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert five point five
Millions Dollars ($5.5M) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank.
Now the bank is very anxious to know who is the real beneficiary of the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.

It has been more than five years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas,as majority of them are not in power
again, because their tenure has expired.
The $5.5 Million Dollars has been lying in the bank as unclaimed fund.
I will soon retire from the bank and without wasting time i will like the fund to be release into your account.
So that i will come to your country for the sharing of the fund, The money will be shared 50% for me and 40% for you, and the other 10% for the orphanage home.
There is no one that is going to ask you any question about the funds because everything is well secured by me .
If you are interested in this transaction, do not fail to reply me back, but if you are not interested delete my message from your box ok.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
from mr Raimi Wahab
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Så var det dags igen då...

Post  Robin Shadowes on Wed 21 Sep - 19:08

Hello Dear

Good day, how are you today hope healthy? Please my English speaking is not very good, but i can write better than to speak.

I am Hanae Kimura, 29 years old female writing from Home Center
Wakabayashi-ward (Sendai) Japan.

I am single and worked as the general caretaker to Mr.Keiichi Nagai,

Late Mr.Nagai,is an Engineer and real estate developer living in Wakabayashi(Sendai) Japan but died during the tsunami disaster (earthquake) in Sendai Japan, because i am the closes person that work with late Mr.Nagai before his death, i was contacted by his Attorney Mr. Ryuji Hosoi,the Attorney is a very nice man, he work with United nations and also representing my late boss.

The Attorney told me about Mr.Nagai deposit fund US$22,600,000.00 in Cambodia and he advice me to provide the next person to claim the fund since iam the closes person, so I immediately make contact to know about Mr.Nagai family but i was told that most of his family died during the tsunami disaster,but only one of his daughter survive and very young, her name is Reiko Nagai , 8years old.

Please I would really want you to help stand as the next person and claim the fund, upon your interest to assist the little girl future, we shall discuss about your benefit.

Reply to for more communication, read more about lost businesses, huge amount of money, properties and many

I am waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Hanae Kimura
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

dagens

Post  Erk Swede on Mon 3 Oct - 19:09

Hei og hilsener til deg.

Jeg skriver dette brevet i fortrolighet å tro at hvis det er ønsket av Gud for dere å hjelpe meg og min familie, vil Gud allmektige velsigne og belønne deg rikt og du ville aldri regreat dette.

Jeg er en kvinnelig student fra coted'ivoire Universitetet Teaching Hospital (CIUTH) coted'ivoire, Cocody. Min far døde tidligere åtte måneder siden og forlot jeg og min junior bror bak. Han var en konge, som byen vår borgere tittelen ham over seksten år siden, før han døde.

Jeg ble en prinsesse til ham og min mor er ikke literate nok å vite min fars hele rikdom. Han forlot summen av USD $ 4.350.000.00US dollar. I et vaktselskap, dette var penger hvert år betales inn min avdøde fedre konto fra Gold gruveselskapet og Cotton prosessering Selskapet opererer i lokaliteten vår for kompensasjon av ungdom og samfunnsutvikling i jurisdiksjon vår.

Jeg vet ikke et sted i utlandet for å investere pengene slik at min fars kingdred vil ikke ta over hva som hører til min far og vår familie, fordi jeg er kvinne i henhold til våre afrikanske tradisjon.

Nå, jeg snarest trenger din ydmyke hjelp til å flytte disse pengene fra sikkerhetsselskapet til din bankkonto det er derfor jeg følte meg glad når jeg så din kontakt fordi jeg har stor tro på at ved Guds nåde, vil du hjelpe meg å investere disse pengene klokt .

Jeg er klar til å betale 20% av det totale beløpet til deg hvis du kan hjelpe oss i denne transaksjonen og en annen 10% andel av årlig etter inntekt til deg, for håndtering av denne transaksjonen for oss, som du vil sterkt ha absolutt kontroll over. Hvis du kan håndtere dette prosjektet oppriktig og også villige til å hjelpe meg i å løfte disse pengene til ditt land, ber nå meg.

Vær oppmerksom på at denne transaksjonen er 100% risikofri og jeg håper å starte transaksjonen så fort som mulig, vil jeg sende deg min bilde så snart jeg hører fra deg

Med vennlig hilsen,
Princess.Charity Omar

det här verkar ju seriöst,en prinsessa kan väl inte ljuga :roll:
Erk Swede

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Mon 3 Oct - 19:48

Erk Swede wrote:det här verkar ju seriöst,en prinsessa kan väl inte ljuga :roll:

Och hon talar norsk också! ;)
Det är just så de som torskar resonerar och så gör de som den nigerianska bedragaren vill. Roligast blir det när de går ut med namn och bild i massmedia att de blivit blåst av ett gäng nigerianer.
Stratiotes Iesous C

Poäng : 3814

Back to top Go down

Post  kapten havoc on Mon 3 Oct - 20:18

Absurd wrote:Det är ju bara o passa på, inte varje dag man får chans att köpa 55 kg neger-guld :farao:

Vem ve tnegern kanske säljer äkta guld och är för dum att fatta det. lol!

Haha breven är väldigt underhållande att läsa jag gissar på att endast en otrolig girighet kan få en att napa på detta.
kapten havoc

Poäng : 2945

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Mon 3 Oct - 20:44

http://www.419eater.com/

För de som vill se hur man går till väga när man blåser blåsarna:
http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

och hur man får de här bedragarna i sin girighet, framställa sig själva som de idioter de är klicka på länken:
http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm
Här ett par smakprov:

Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Mon 3 Oct - 23:38

Stratiotes Iesous C wrote:http://www.419eater.com/

För de som vill se hur man går till väga när man blåser blåsarna:
http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

och hur man får de här bedragarna i sin girighet, framställa sig själva som de idioter de är klicka på länken:
http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm
Här ett par smakprov:

Är det den där britten, minns inte hans namn som gjort det till sin egen quest att driva med dessa noggrer? lol!
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Mon 3 Oct - 23:48

Robin Shadowes wrote:Är det den där britten, minns inte hans namn som gjort det till sin egen quest att driva med dessa noggrer? lol!

Han är en av de, tror det är Shivermetimbers du tänker på läs hans argumentering med de finns en riktigt skön där han får en av scammarna att göra en snidad träskalle av honom själv, en av de skönaste är dock en Amerikan som scammar scammers, han får de att beställa datorer och vitvaror, så han skickar de lådor med tegelstenar, trasiga datorer, tvättmaskiner osv. kostar de multum i transportkostnader.

ANUS Laptops är en klassiker (som är en spoof på ASUS datorer), den scambaitingen är så cool så de gjorde t.o.m. en site för företaget ANUS laptops:
http://anuslaptops.com/

här är hela storyn:
Anus Laptops: The Martins Cole Saga
http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109&page=1&pp=25

25 sidor lång men riktigt grym :D

Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Shadowes on Tue 4 Oct - 0:48

Det var ett fall jag läste om för ett par tre är sedan om en snubbe som fick negern att snida en laptop i trä och sedan skicka den till honom i England. Tror han var från England i alla fall. lol!
Robin Shadowes
Leg. Vampür

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Tue 4 Oct - 1:04

Robin Shadowes wrote:Det var ett fall jag läste om för ett par tre är sedan om en snubbe som fick negern att snida en laptop i trä och sedan skicka den till honom i England. Tror han var från England i alla fall. lol!

Shiver Metimbers tror jag det var, han fick en snidad Commodore 64. :D
Finns bland breven där på http://419eater.com

Här är en av de:
Carving for Cash

http://www.419eater.com/html/williams_smith.htm

Den här är rätt rå när han lurar med de i: The Holy Church of the Tattooed Saint
http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm
och får de att tattuera sig... och han får de att tattuera in BAITED BY SHIVERS!!! Där kan vi snacka total ägning.
Riktigt elakt men väldigt kul då det inte drabbar någon oskyldig.

Bibeln är ju helt på det klara att tattuering är en hednisk praktis som inte ska utövas av Kristna överhuvudtaget:
http://av1611.org/tattoos/intro.html

ingen av dessa nigerianer är ju heller kristna, de är ett gäng cutthroats och bedragare.

WARNING
419 scammers are not nice people, they are thieves, liars, and generally very nasty,
therefore you can expect some small use of adult language and themes when dealing with them here.
Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Tue 4 Oct - 1:19

Scam Patroller Vs The Nigerian 419 Scammer
This video was made for me by a Nigerian scammer who I am baiting, with a bit of help from his friends. The scammer thinks I am George Bush, and that I have contacts in the music industry who will make him a big music star, he even thinks he will be performing live at the White House.

You will shortly be able to read the full scam bait about this scammer at my website, here:

http://www.the-numpties.info/the_village_people_numpty.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5zZl-ojL_g

muahahahaha.
Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Tue 4 Oct - 1:33

De här är sköna också, titta på hur han förändrar sig under samtalet, de ringer honom med ett Christian Bale soundboard och andra kändisar och har kört in en trojan i nigerianens dator så att de filmar honom när han pratar:
Freaky Nigerian Scammer Prank Call - PT1 (Christian Bale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XN7NqEw0vY
Freaky Nigerian Scammer Prank Call - PT2 (Full Assualt)

hahaha vilka dårar.
Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Tue 4 Oct - 1:49

Den här är ännu bättre och i fyra delar:
E-mail Scammer Prank Call, PT1: Arnold Schwarzenegger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4fV-dCc6cc
E-mail Scammer Prank Call, PT2: Dr. Phil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTit62l5KYM
E-mail Scammer Prank Call, PT3: Miss Cleo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmOWWZDrsk
E-mail Scammer Prank Call, PT4: Reverend Fred Phelps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UZCDCIYAgQ
Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Tue 4 Oct - 2:16

Mer humor:
Freight in progress, scammer to pay $4000+ in charges!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zA132-MmVY
FOOTLOOSE - Scammer Style
A scambaiter by the name "MyBankAccountIsXXXXXX" on our website fooled an internet scammer into sending footprints as part of the security procedure in order to gain laptops in Nigeria. Excellent work!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxqxiJu65g
Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Ådärkomdenja on Mon 17 Oct - 16:20

Re: Investment.

- This is a management replacement on behalf of an investor whose anonymity is
held in strict confidence because of obvious reasons. The investor is
interested in a joint partnership venture with you or your company for a period
of Ten (10)years,he the investor is willing to re-assign the proceed of his
investment Bond in your favour to facilitate the term of agreement that we may
enter with you.

If you are vast in business and would be capable to handle a capital
project,please present your details along with your business plan to enable us
review and set up a live meeting with you and our brokers here in Europe. Upon
the receipt of your information,we shall present the agreement binding this
transaction for your perusal and signature.

I will await your message.

Regards,
Vladimir Kalinin
Reply-To: vladimir.kalinin@hotmail.com

'Vladimir Kalinin? Hur många tusentals tjommar heter inte det?

Ådärkomdenja

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratiotes Iesous C on Mon 17 Oct - 20:44

Ådärkomdenja wrote:
'Vladimir Kalinin? Hur många tusentals tjommar heter inte det?

Vänta tills de börjar med namnet Wang...

Too many Wangs as China runs out of names
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554330/Too-many-Wangs-as-China-runs-out-of-names.html

Hahaha hittade den här i en spamfolder i en av mina spammails:
whats up??
long time no chat ... how have you been? My name is Yuliya, I live in Russia and I am looking for a serious relationship. I am 27 years old and I feel lonely. if you interested in a serious relationship, please contact me. my email - dederalokera(at)gmail(dot)com
Waiting for an answer Yuliya

Hoppas det inte är Julia Caesar... ;) Den enda Julia jag känner till mer än någon Hollyweird skådis.
Stratiotes Iesous C

Back to top Go down

Post  Ådärkomdenja on Sat 10 Mar - 10:50

Den här landade i min spambox idag:

===========================

I am Colonel Mike Wilson, an officer of the U.S Army. I just moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as one of the last batch that just left, During my services in Iraq, I was been able to secure Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollar($7.8 million U.S Dollars) which is my own share of the money we shared among ourselves that belong to Saddem Hussein and his family. i have carefully arrange the said fund in a military consignment trunk box.

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust Worthy Person that we help me keep it safe, till I am back from the Camp in Afghanistan in june 2012.

http://afghan-trends.blogspot.com/2011/10/american-soldiers-in-afghanistan.html

We will take 70%, my partner and I. You take the other 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Afghanistan, Afghanistan is a war zone . We plan on using company diplomatic and shipping the money out in two large silver boxes, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.
Send me your detains.

1. FULL NAME:
2. SEX:
3. AGE:
4. COUNTRY:
5. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
6. CITY:
7. STATE:
8. ZIP CODE:
9. OCCUPATION / POSITION HELD:
10.PHONE NUMBER:
11.FAX: